You can now prepare for the fastest 10K in Barcelona with the Decathlon Training Days
Starting next September 6 you will be able to attend unique weekly training sessions for free
Barcelona running lovers are lucky, as the popular Decathlon Training Days have returned!
You can prepare for free for Vueling Cursa de Bombers that will be held on the 22th October. If you are enrolled in the race. The initiative consists of 6 different training sessions, each one carried out in front of different Decathlon stores, one per week during the months of September and October.
The first training will take place on September 6, in the company of firefighters, starting at Les Rambles and ending at the Montjuic Fire Station.
– On September 13, in l’Illa Diagonal, we will have the presence of the influential runner Ingrid Pino.
– On September 20, in Gràcia, firefighters and runners will participate in a circuit prepared by coaches, facing off in different team events.
– The fourth training session, on September 27, will take place again in Les Rambles, where participants will carry out specific activities and exercises used in the entrance exams to the Barcelona Fire Department.
– The penultimate training session, on October 4, will take place in Montjuic, at l’Espai Bombers.
– Finally, the last training session will also take place on l’Illa Diagonal on October 11, with a trip to the Joan Miró Fire Station and activities on a circuit with challenges and various elements.
This unparalleled training schedule offers a unique opportunity to get closer to the brave fire brigade of Barcelona. All the effort invested in the Decathlon Training Days will culminate in the exciting Vueling Cursa de Bombers on October 22nd.